"SAVING LIVES THROUGH AWARENESS AND EDUCATION"
THE ORGANISATION'S MAIN OBJECTIVES ARE TO:
- Raise awareness and educate about trafficking.
- Raise awareness and educate about the effect and thereby reducing the number of children being trafficked.
- Childrens rights to be made more tangible.
- Address Gender Based Violence issues, thereby reducing the statistics.
- Provide basic assistance to victims of trafficking & gender-based violence in order for vicims to receive furher
referrals in order to cope, heal and overcome these atrocities.
- Create Gender based violence campaigns on the Boy Child, teaching them about correct treatment of women
from an early age.
- Alleviate poverty which attributes to the high trafficking and gender-based violence statistics.
- Partners with schools by bringing ventilated improve pit (VIP) latrines were constructed, and proper health and
hygiene training and awareness raising were carried out.
- Encouraging residents to make a concerted effort to minimize their water usage, by recycling water and put to
use to flush toilets and water plants.
- Work with leading water distributors such as Joburg Water and Rand Water by making people aware of the precious
- Understanding the root cause of domestic violence.
- Creating and promoting life-skills workshops that educates the youth in fighting the scourage of drugs, the dangers of
abusing alcohol at early ages. And to deal with escalating issues of teenage pregnancies.